Monday, February 19, 2007

Closing in on Geography Game Glory!

I spent all my computer time today working our family geography game. By the end of this coming weekend, it should be ready to play. I had some real brain waves today for making the maps easier to use and the game more fun to play.

The idea of the game is to help your kids learn geography and economics while playing a fun board game. There is no combat in the game, only shipping products from one spot to another. It will be easy to play and fast-paced. There will be several levels of play so you can use it with kids of all ages.

I'm looking for some play testers to give me suggestions once the kids and I have got it where we think it's right. If you'd like to get a copy, play it and let me know what you thought, let me know in the comments.

No comments: