Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Flowers

I've been cruising the blogosphere as usual. There's all kind of nasty things being posted. There's a bunch of people who have posted the YouTube video of Rosie O'Donnell and Elizabeth Hasselbeck (spelling?) going at each other. Others have posted about deaths in Iraq, year-to-year. There's yelling and accusations and name-calling and people pointing out each other's imperfections. Yes, I know I do it, too. Sometimes, I get tired of it all. I went into my kitchen and saw Momma Daisy and her daughters being just as happy as little Gerber Daisies can be.




Thanks, Momma Daisy. I needed that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man you have some nice flowers KT! BTW, Lean Six Sigma Academy moved to a new URL. I know you are keeping your eyes on me so you may want to update your feed! Cheers KT. You make me smile... must be a Catholic thing. BTW, my other blog is www.catholicreply.com. Check it out! I don't update it as much as I should.

Scribbit said...

I love gerberas, it doesn't get prettier. Thanks.

pissed off patricia said...

Thanks, I needed it too. I do my share of ranting and raving but there are times when you just have to back away and enjoy the little things of beauty around you. You gave me one of those times