Friday, July 06, 2007

Bush Should Resign Immediately

The WSJ chronicles yet another item in the lengthening list of horrors inflicted by this disastrous president.
Nonfarm payrolls increased 132,000 in June, after swelling 190,000 in May and 122,000 in April, the Labor Department said Friday. Previous reports showed job growth of just 157,000 in May and 80,000 in April. Monthly job growth has averaged a robust 145,000 so far this year. The unemployment rate was unchanged last month at 4.5%.

Average hourly earnings increased $0.06, or 0.3%, to $17.38. That was up 3.9% from a year earlier, suggesting tight labor markets still aren't putting much pressure on labor costs.
Will his reign of terror never end?

3 comments:

Kelly the little black dog said...

I'm glad you agree. ;)

We can start with Cheney....

K T Cat said...

I have to admit, I do not understand the issue with Cheney. I like to think that I'm up to speed on politics and for the life of me I can't figure out what the big deal is with Cheney.

And, no, I don't want you to explain it. I'd probably fall over from ennui and then where would we be? And Scooter Libby? You've got to be kidding me. Sandy Berger wanders out of the office with secret documents in his pants and you want everyone else to go bananas over something as trivial as what Scooter did?

By the way, I do not attribute the economy's success to the government. Far from it. I attribute it to the free market system. For all his faults and wild spending, even Bush hasn't managed to screw it up. Of course, install government health care and all bets are off.

Kelly the little black dog said...

KT,
I'll just say this, Cheney is to the left, what Clinton was for the right. He just stomps on all the right buttons.