Saturday, August 18, 2007

Rush Hour 3 Movie Review

I saw it last night.

IT WAS GREAT! The funniest of the three, it also had the weakest plot. Let's face facts, though. You don't go to a Jackie Chan movie for the plot. They're almost all terrible. You go for the incredible stunts and the great comedy. This one does not disappoint. Chris Tucker gets a lot of the great lines and action and he really carries it off well. There are a few dud scenes, but for the most part it was great. I give it four stars. Warning: it is not a family movie. Treat the PG-13 rating with respect.

The opening scene with Chris Tucker playing the LA cop directing traffic is hysterical. If you've seen the movie, drop me a comment and let me know what you thought. If you haven't seen it, here's the trailer. As soon as you've seen the trailer, go see the movie!

1 comment:

Jake Silver said...

The YouTube video you made is GREAT. As for Rush Hour I'm no fan of those at all. Maybe maybe maybe on DVD... I think I'm gonna see SuperBad today.