Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Can a Dolphin be Snakebit?

I suffered through a good deal of last night's dreadful Steelers-Dolphins game, hoping to see the Dolphins finally win. I'm not a Dolphins fan, I just don't want to see them go 0-16. Of course, they lost, 3-0 on a last-second field goal. In the course of the game, the Dolphins, already wracked by injuries, lost two of their three running backs to more injuries. In a mud-clogged game where running was just about their only option, they lost almost all of their running backs. Unreal.

Is this the snake that bit the Dolphins?

If it wasn't for bad luck, they wouldn't have any luck at all.

Photo hosted and owned by naturephoto-cz.

3 comments:

Dean said...

I think we all found an alternative to waterboarding last night. Good g%d.

Foxfier said...

*spends several minutes smoothing her fur*

I...hate...snakes.

Cobras are the best argument I know for a group-mind, since I'm more freaked out by them than I am by bloody big cats.

Justin said...

Think about it though. How fitting would it be to see the Pats run the table 19-0 and the Dolphins go 0-16 the same year.

Misery is sometimes fun in sports. I mean, look at the game where the Rangers beat the Orioles 30-3. That was something.