Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Feline Theocracy Rejoices Yet Again!

Let the bells ring out with joy for another blogger is about to enter into the Theocracy!

Well, let's make them dinner bells, have them ring quietly and herald the arrival of tuna. Lots of tuna. Lots and lots of tuna.

Greetings to all who thirst of knowledge, wisdom and guidance! The Feline Theocracy is here to satisfy your hunger for the truth. Today we announce another member of the Theocracy, someone we regard as a very close friend.

Our Maximum Leader in full Theocratic regalia.

Without further ado, we hereby grant Todd from Mobloggin please the title of Apian Apostle. There are two key features to communicating with Todd. The first is that conversations with him are the equivalent of following a swarm of bees. They're going somewhere and going there with purpose and determination, you just can't tell where that is until they arrive. The second is that no matter how oblique his attack on a problem may be, in some strange, non-Euclidean universe, Todd is always right.

Each member of the Feline Theocracy is given permission to post this handsome graphic on their blogs, designed by the Official Artist of the Theocracy, Justin.

Long live the Theocracy! Tuna and sunbeams for all!

1 comment:

Apian Apostle said...

I'm honored to be inducted into the Feline Theocracy, all I can say is that it's about time. It really puts the pressure on now, I'll have to go out and borrow someone else's cat, or dress one of my dogs, kids, or even my wife up like a cat to get some worthy photos.

As for being always right, I should be... I've got the wisdom of a crowd in my head, or is that a swarm? I can't tell, the is a buzzing in my ears.