Thursday, January 10, 2008

Heart Attack Narrow Miss

So I'm the coach of my daughter's soccer team and I needed to send the roster to our team mom so she can set up the snack and drink schedule. I thought I had it with me in a file folder.

Wrong.

I figured I could find it in one of my normal filing* spots around the house.

Wrong.

I was sure I had typed the roster in to the computer. I did a search on all Word documents.

No luck.

I had all the email addresses for the parents and I wondered if I was going to have to send out an email saying, "Could you please send me back your name?" Is there anything more pathetic?

I finally stumbled across the spreadsheet into which I had typed the roster. Whew! Heart attack narrowly avoided.

* - These are not actually filing spots as you would normally think of one. They are more like flat surfaces upon which you can put papers.

No comments: