Sunday, April 20, 2008

Trapped in a Vacuum

Don't blame me for this silly quiz, it's all our Official Artist's fault. I always do whatever he does. :-)

How long could you survive in the vacuum of space?
Created by OnePlusYou

The site tells you just how death in the vacuum of space works.
In the first 30 seconds any fluid on the surface of your body would begin to boil due to lack of ambient pressure, this includes the saliva on your tongue and the moisture in your eyes...
Thanks. Thanks a lot.

3 comments:

Justin said...

So you'd jump off a bridge just because I did it too? :)

Actually I did once, but it was a footbridge and only about a foot high... :p

K T Cat said...

You jumped off a bridge? Where? I got the keys to my car and I'm on my way!

Rose said...

Herre's a funny one for ya, KT. http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1771556 What happens if participants in a business meeting behave like Internet commenters? Here’s a funny (because it’s true) video clip... Warning: crude language.

I hope the link works, the audio was a bit glitchy.