Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Back on Facebook

At work, we've been discussing what we would do with a Facebook-like application living within our intranet. In the interests of playing with that, I've reactivated my KT Cat account there. I also have an account for my work persona. That's just not going to work out at all. Right now, I have a Twitter and blogger account for me here, a trio of blogs at work and now two facebook accounts. It's impossible to provide content for all of it. When I started, I had no idea how this would expand and grow, but it has.

Oh yeah, I forgot about my LinkedIn work account. Yikes!

Update: OK, so now I found where Facebook allows you to upload photos from your mobile phone. So just which account do I associate my phone with? If I do my work account, I can upload family photos. If I do this account, I can use them on the blog. This leading a double life is so tiring! :-)

Update 2: In the past, I've used Kodak's website to get prints of photos. Kodak has no other web presence that I can find. If you search on Kodak applications in Facebook you get 0 hits. If you search on flickr, you get 3 pages of hits. I think the solution here is to use two photo servers, one for work and one for this blog. As long as I send my picture to the right one, I can keep the worlds separate!

1 comment:

Jeff Miller said...

You also might want to checkout 4marks.com which is a Catholic facebook.