Saturday, August 16, 2008

Cipro is not Conducive to Blogging

After last weekend's dreadful plague-blogging, this week hasn't been too much better. My doctor put me on a dosage of the antibiotic Cipro that seems to be strong enough for cattle. The result has been the obliteration of all bacterial infections in a 30 yard radius of my body, but it's also sucked all the life out of me. I've got some interesting posts percolating inside my head, but they may have to wait for tomorrow for release.

3 comments:

Kelly the little black dog said...

Wow! You must have some pretty nasty bug. Be sure to take the full course of the Cipro, and get some rest.

DammitWomann said...

KT Cat - So the chicken noodle soup didn't work! Dang it. Well, take your meds, get lots of rest and fluids and get well soon! I'd miss reading your blog.

Anonymous said...

Dear KT Cat:

Cipro and I are good friends. Such a wide spectrum antibiotic---literally, ‘against life’---has been in my medical kit for years while wandering about the more bizarre parts of Latin America. It saved my life at least once. Yeah, it beats the Hell out of you, but that is better than dying alone and forgotten in some Venezuelan jungle.