Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Discretion is the Better Part of Valor

I've got a prolonged and thoroughly nasty snark written in my head reviewing Michelle Obama's speech from last night. I have to admit I didn't hear the thing, but then again, I wouldn't have listened to a speech by Varina Davis, either. I'm sure a close reading of the speech would reveal unicorns and rainbows replacing the rage-filled, racist lunacy of Michelle's past.

Hmm. This seems to be getting pretty snarky itself. I think I'll stop here. I'm trying to cut back on my snarks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It might be OK to cut back on the snark, but don't go cold turkey without medical supervision. Last time I tried it, I ended up with two perforated eardrums and a corneal hemorrhage.

Anyway, James Taranto is carrying water for you today, here.

Scroll down to "Artificial Sweetener".

Rose said...

That's the trouble, I think. Our side is too nice.

Rose said...

"We have this ritual in the morning. They come in my bed, and Dad isn't there--because he's too snore-y and stinky, they don't want to ever get into bed with him. But we cuddle up and we talk about everything from what is a period to the big topic of when we get a dog: what kind?"

So - Obama and his wife don't sleep in the same bed?

What?

DammitWomann said...

What? Cut back on snarks? Why? Do we have "quotas" on snarks? Please tell me we don't. LOL

K T Cat said...

Jumping Jupiter, have I got a pack of snark addicts as regular readers or what?

:-)