Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Laguna Mountains Sunset

We just got back from a few days camping with my fiancee and her family. A wonderful time was had by all. I must admit that I haven't been camping like this since I was in the Boy Scouts more than 30 years ago. It was great to be going along with an experienced camper.

It was also good to be the kind of man who isn't afraid of taking advice about camping from a woman. :-)

I got some nice photos, though not as nice as our Missionary to the Frozen, Northern Wastelands did on his recent camping trip, and I will share those with you over time. Here's the first, a sunset over the hills.

Click on it for a better version.

5 comments:

Kelly the little black dog said...

Wonderful sunset. Love the colors. I miss those California sunsets.

DammitWomann said...

Absolutely breathtaking...I agree 0 our sunsets here in SoKal are fabulous and majestic. Thanks for reminding me with your pix.

Dean said...

Nice pix and welcome back.

I'm getting chills thinking about the views you guys must have had of the thunder heads at the desert lookout in the afternoons.

Please tell me you got some shots of that stuff. Please.

K T Cat said...

Dean, we had thunderheads, btu I didn't think to get the photos. We'll be back. Next time I get a chance, I'll get some shots for you. In the meantime, I recommend bourbon for those chills.

;-)

Dean said...

KT, (sigh)... OK.

Bourbon... duly noted and executed.