Sunday, December 07, 2008

Christmas Gifts for Pit Bulls

My fiancée has a very nice pit bull. She's a delightful dog, just larger and more powerful than most other dogs. And most locomotives, for that matter.

She loves stuffed animal toys as gifts, particularly ones that make squeaky noises. She plays with them aggressively and they are typically ripped into tiny bits in about 90 seconds.

It's like getting a Christmas present for the garbage disposal.

Picture slowly lowering this cute little hedgehog toy into your In-Sink-Erator

Image used without permission from Freebears.

4 comments:

Foxfier said...

I notice Pits usually are really nice dogs.

Just that when normal dogs have a bad day, they aren't bred to have that locking jaw thing. :^(

Christopher Estep said...

I was in a meeting with my laptop when I read this and it all I could do to stifle my laughter when I read the part about giving a toy to a garbage disposal.

K T Cat said...

Chris, I was in Petco shopping with my fiancee when I thought of this. It took me a couple of minutes to stop laughing, tears running down my cheeks and all, to tell her what I thought was so funny.

:-)

JLS said...

Hi,

The gift was so pretty. I thought it's a real hedgehog. Thank you for sharing this type of gift.