Thursday, July 02, 2009

My Daughter's Soccer Team Is Driving Me Mad

I swear, every day I must get 5-10 emails from our spastic soccer team. Each one contradicts a previous email about schedule, tournaments, fund raisers, uniform sizes and travel plans for our upcoming Hawaii tournament. They build up in my inbox and then when I go through them, I can't make heads or tails out of them. I've got to take charge of this problem and get these dingledorks onto the web. A simple Google calendar and very basic web site would fix this.

Their existing website is waaaaaaay out of date, too.

Argh!

2 comments:

Tim Eisele said...

Of course, it will only fix it if you can make 'em use it (and use it as intended). As Will Cuppy put it, "I have tried to think of a way to solve this problem. There is no way."

---
[1] He was talking about people getting confused and thinking the Acropolis was on the Parthenon rather than vice versa, but the principle is the same.

Gee Why said...

Maybe ning.com would be a good start for these dingledorks? ;)