Saturday, January 23, 2010

Liveblogging the Silver State Cup

I'm going to see if I can use blogaway on my Droid to liveblog our day today.

0853 - Having cold, leftover cheese pizza in our room prior to hooking up with the rest of the team.  Only the finest fare is laid out on our training table!

0902 - We're staying at the Flamingo, a tired, worn-out hotel. The carpets are dirty and there are burnt-out light bulbs in some of the fixtures. Vegans is tawdry by nature, but the Flamingo adds tattered on top of it.

0916 - Blogaway didn't work for this. Once published, your post is uneditable. Fortunately, the Droid has a good browser so I can edit in the normal blogger window.

1105 - I'm trying to find a way to insert images. I can't use the upload feature in blogger and Picasa won't give me the URL of uploaded images. Hmmm.

1314 - It's cool and clear at the fields with snow-dusted mountains in the background
The first game is less than stellar, we're down 3-0 at the half. We've got only 11 players here, so we have no subs. The girls are going to get tired and will struggle to score. Of course, we struggle to score under normal circumstances. .

No comments: