Monday, July 12, 2010

A Little Bit on the Mechanics of Captchadefs

I had originally intended to have the captchadefs be a series of easy-to-write, fun posts that I could sprinkle in whenever I wanted. I've failed at this because I never found an easy way to store up the captcha words that I find or that others have so helpfully left in their comments. The "How to get out of IPT Meetings" series was supposed to be the same way. Since I work at many different machines, keeping a list has been problematic. I think what I should have been doing all along was to keep a Google Document with the candidate captcha words and ideas for IPT excuses. That way I could reach it from any computer.

I think I'll try that and see how it goes. After all, there's only so much one hamster can remember.

2 comments:

Foxfier said...

Here's some of them.

Aon said...

Also, if you go to Foxfier's link and prune it to Captcha you'll get even more.

If putting it in a Google cloud doc creates problems, try Open Office Portable on a thumb drive.

Captcha niceran. Ran nicely backwards.