Monday, September 13, 2010

Showering Is For Losers

I'm telecommuting this week because my offices are being renovated*. I could totally get used to this. With chat rooms and VPN connections to work and my feline supervisor on hand, I'm finding myself very productive and totally relaxed. Life is good and my carbon footprint is much smaller. Way cool.

* - Yes, it's a massive renovation of my office. It will soon be equivalent to the Taj Mahal. Particularly the parts where the Taj Mahal had doors that worked, a carpet without massive gaps in it and the mouse holes in the walls were patched.

1 comment:

Tots said...

I am with you. When I work from home I am 100 times more relaxed than I am when I come in and sit down in a cubicle.

Whatever though.

I will be here at 8AM and leave PROMPTLY at 5PM.