Saturday, August 25, 2012

Arachnid Ambassador

As the Catican Compound is the seat of the Feline Theocracy, we get this kind of thing quite a bit - creatures making a pilgrimage to seek the counsel of our Maximum Leader. In this case, a charming green and yellow spider stopped by. They met privately for a while and I'm here to tell you, the little spider positively sparkled after their consultation. I suspect there was some amount of confession involved, but her private sessions are held in the strictest confidence, so I didn't even bother to ask.

I did, however, take some photos with the spider's permission. I left the originals fairly large, so they might be worth a click or two. Enjoy.




A little noodling around the web identified this little fellow as a Green Lynx Spider. We've posted a photo of one of these before.

No comments: