Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A Little Bit On Andrew Cuomo

So Governor Cuomo wants my kind out of NewYork.
“Who are they?” the governor asked. “Are they these extreme conservatives who are right-to-life, pro-assault-weapon, anti-gay? Is that who they are? Because if that’s who they are and they’re the extreme conservatives, they have no place in the state of New York, because that’s not who New Yorkers are.”
I'm against slaughtering babies, I don't really care if you own a gun and I guess I'm anti-gay because I think two guys who wear dresses aren't the same as man and wife. That means if I lived in New York, I'd need to leave. Basically, he wants devout Catholics who are sort of pro-gun-rights to move somewhere else.

Does this remind you of anything?

Would I need to pay a Reichsfluchtsteuer?

No comments: