Sunday, August 03, 2014

How About That Sharknado Movie?

Boy, that was something, wasn't it? Sharks, chainsaws, tornadoes, it had it all!

I read something the other day about the CIA spying on the Senate, HHS attacking the Catholic Church and the IRS going after political enemies of the president, but it's all too confusing for me.

I don't know nothing about budding fascist regimes using a gigantic, metsatasized, out-of-control bureaucracy to neutralize their enemies, but I loves me some shark movies!

How cool is that?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

When we make shark shaped drones to patrol the waterways.. then people will wake up!

K T Cat said...

Charles, we're living in Huxley's Brave New World. The populace is drugged into satisfaction and the government can do whatever it wants. If you haven't read Brave New World, I highly recommend it.