Monday, February 08, 2016

Women And The Draft

You have to think that at some time these fantasies that men and women are interchangeable, all careers need to be equally open to all sexes and that gender is a social construct are going to collapse. If nothing else, the internal contradictions will bring it crashing down.
Meanwhile, integration continues apace with predictable results.
Critics are scrutinizing mixed martial arts (MMA) competitor Fallon Fox, after the transgender fighter gave her opponent a concussion and broke her eye socket.

Fox defeated her opponent, Tamikka Brents, by TKO at 2:17 of the first round of their match. Brent’s eye injury resulted in a damaged orbital bone that required seven staples.

In a post-fight interview this week, Brents told Whoa TV, “I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life.”

“I’ve fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength that I felt in a fight as I did that night. I can’t answer whether it’s because she was born a man or not, because I’m not a doctor,” she stated. “I can only say, I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life, and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right. ”
Emphasis mine to illustrate just how deeply ingrained this idiocy is in our culture. You need to be a doctor to ascertain whether or not men are stronger and more aggressive?

Insanity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spot on. This idiocy is so easy to debunk, you don't even have to try that hard. Amazing that only Cruz came out against drafting women on GOP side. When the right wing party succumbs to this stupidity, you know we are in trouble.