Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Evernote Or Something Else?

Being cheap, when Evernote went to its paid model, charging $35 a year for full access, I punted on it and since then, I've not had a good way to share things I find on the web across all my devices.

I'm currently working on multiple projects where I need to do this. The MGB schematics, a Cursillo website, this blog, good recipes and more, all would benefit from being able to store tips, tricks and details.

What do you use? I've been emailing myself links, but that's pretty horrible. Evernote does what I want, but I'm not sure if there's something better. Any suggestions?

Writing this, I'm quickly talking myself into springing for the $35 a year plan.

3 comments:

tim eisele said...

If you need help talking yourself into it, it makes it sound a lot better if you call it a bit under $3/month. Or, since it sounds like something you'd use every day, calling it about 10 cents a day makes it sound *really* cheap.

K T Cat said...

Yeah, that's where my thoughts are taking me, too.

tom said...

Of course you could be spending that ten cents a day saving a third world orphan....