Tuesday, May 09, 2017

When The Holy Spirit Talks

... it's a good idea to listen.

Someone told me something recently that I desperately needed to hear. What they said was kind, generous and humble. It came completely out of the blue, too. I've been in a huge funk lately due to a confluence of bad events and this brightened everything and will have an effect far off into the future.

Thanks, someone. I needed that.

My theology isn't all that good, but as I understand it, when that little voice inside your head suggests you do something Christ-like, something difficult, something unusual, we Catholics attribute that the Holy Spirit.

Thanks, Holy Dude. I needed that.

If you get a chance to say something nice today, to apologize for a past wrong, to take responsibility for something going sideways or to give a compliment to someone, take it.

No comments: